Benefits of Walking That You Aren’t Aware Of
1) Building Physical Activity Into Your Life
2) Walking Should Be A Part Time Routine
Making your part time routine is the best thing you can do for your fitness initially. You can try to walk at the same time each day and remember you use the same amount of energy no matter what time of day you walk so do what is most convenient for you. Ask someone to work with you which will help you to make it a regular activity. For many people keeping an activity diary aur log makes it easier
3) Wear A Pedometer While Walking
In case if you don’t know, a speedometer is a device that measures the number of steps you take. You can definitely use pedometers to measure your moment throughout a day and compared to others they are recommended amounts. This competition with yourself will motivate you to move more and walk more. The standard number of steps per day to achieve health benefits is 10000 steps or more.
4) Walk In Comfortable Intensity
5) Warm up And Cool Down After Walk
6) Footwear For Walking
7) Schedule Your Walk
8) Safety Suggestions While Walking
- Visit a doctor before starting a new fitness program for a medical check up especially if you are aged over 40 years, overweight or haven’t exercised in a long time
- Make sure to choose exercise that suits your age and fitness level. Warm your body or cool it down with a slow gentle what to is in and out of your exercise session.
- Always wear loose comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Try to wear waterproof clothing to avoid getting wet if it rains
- One of the important suggestions while walking is to drink plenty of fluids before and after your walk, moreover if you are taking a lock job then make sure to take water with you.